Technology and professional services businesses spend over 70% of their fixed budget on staff. However, the connection between their revenue streams and employment spend are often very hard to analyse and even harder to optimise.Read More
Research and Development (R&D) tax relief is a corporation tax credit relief that’s specifically formulated to reduce your company or organisation’s research and development costs. Although it has been around since 2000 there are still many companies either not claiming R&D relief at all or not claiming their full entitlement.
The tax relief on allowable R&D costs is 225% - that is, for each £100 of qualifying costs, your company or organisation could have the income on which corporation tax is paid reduced by an additional £125 on top of the £100 spent. It also includes a payable credit in some circumstances. The average claim in the UK is over £40k.Read More
Release 1.44 has been released with some great new features that make navigation around Harmony even easier.Read More
The Release 1.43.2 focused on improving user friendliness.
- A status field is added to schedule the annual report so that you can filter by or sort by the status.
- Improved display of Contact custom fields in the contractuals screen.
- Email Service - This picks up emails from external POP accounts and uses them to create Tickets, Notes and Comments
- Subscriber Service - This service picks up asynchronous long running jobs such as when you request all expense receipts backing up an invoice to be emailed to you.
PSA software is designed for service-oriented organizations needing to automate their processes and streamline their operations, increasing control and visibility of billing, administration, service delivery and new business generation. PSA software is essentially enterprise resource planning (ERP) software for professional services firms. However, it’s focused primarily on the management of services delivered through human resources, rather than tangible assets.Read More
New ticket statistics portlet
- The number of tickets opened in that period
- The number of tickets closed in that period
- The total number of tickets which were live in that period
QuoteOrder Layout - more flexibility and improved clarity
- Customise the headers for the Purchases, Rates and Recurring Charges headings
- Customise the total line labels for each of these areas
- Choose whether to show various columns which you may or may not want to reflect on the quote
- Set proposal text specific to this quote
- For recurring costs that have a time dimension such as support charges, unit prices are now expressed with the time dimension included e.g. Per UserMonth
- Intelligent subtotals are created in the case where you have different billing cycles etc for different lines on the quote
- Recurring contracts for less than 1 year no longer appear in purchases but under Recurring charges but with a blank annual value. This column can be hidden in the print options if required.
Ticket Assigned To has changed how it works
|#20140318.4||Feature||Ticket statistics over time chart|
|#20140227.14||Bug||Improvements to Schedule Print|
|#20140225.10||Feature||Improvements to placement of Save buttons on tickets|
|#20131025.15||Feature||Asset &Contact missing from Ticket Upload|
|#20140317.12||Feature||Settings for headers and totals, Print options, Term value for recurring charges|
|#20140319.7||Feature||Add number of Related Tickets in ticket tab label|
|#20140218.32||Feature||Missing Closure Reason on Tickets report|
|#20140319.6||Feature||Ticket ownership no longer a responsibility relationship|
|#20140317.11||Bug||Absence Calendar: View & Approve|
|#20140327.14||Bug||Remove Description field from ticket reports|